As a volunteer at the Sunflower Hill Garden on Saturdays, you will help with harvesting, weeding, mulching, and more! No experience is required. Volunteer hours are from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm typically every Saturday.
- Each volunteering adult (18 years or older) must register. Upon registering, parents/guardians may also add their child/children as volunteers.
- Children under 16 and individuals requiring assistive services must be accompanied by a guardian unless special arrangements have been made with Sunflower Hill staff.
- Wear closed-toe, sturdy shoes or boots.
- Dress long and layered – hats, long pants, socks, and sleeves will protect you from the elements.
- We encourage you to bring sunscreen, a reusable water bottle and a pair of work gloves.
- Service animals are welcome, but please leave pets at home.
- Review the Volunteer Waiver.
The Sunflower Hill Garden is located at:
455 Olivina Ave.
Livermore, CA 94551